The key aim of our cashless catering system is to make lunch time more efficient and exciting for the students in your school and to remove the need for them to carry money. Our cashless catering vending does not require a student to carry a swipe card. It is quick and simple to use and the benefits are clear to the students, staff and school.
At the point of payment the student places their finger on the fingertip scanner, and once successfully verified by the Catering Point of Sale Operator, their account is debited.
There are key fundamental reasons why our cashless catering is a clear winner for both the student and the school:
- It will enable the students to be served more efficiently and quickly and keep queues to a minimum
- It will ensure complete confidentiality for students entitled to free school meals.
- It is a unique verification. No one else can use the student’s fingertip.
- It will help to prevent bullying, by ensuring that students no longer need to carry cash to school.
- It will ensure that money provided by parents to pay for schools meals is used only for that purpose which in turn will increase school revenue.
- It will provide parents with the knowledge that their child is eating at lunchtime.
- It will cut down the administrative burden that schools face by reducing the administration department's workload.
- Payment methods include cheques, ParentPay and our in-house designed wall mounted coin and note loader using fingertip verification.
A truly efficient flexible solution, we have developed Cashless Catering to interface directly with SIMS.net and Serco Facility. VeriCool standalone version can be used with all other MIS systems.